Today we are anxious. We await the scan results to see what’s next in Logan’s treatment. As I type this Logan & mom are up at Seattle Children’s Hospital completing scans. We should receive results by about 1pm today. We are hoping/praying to hear that his cancer has been significantly reduced and he will be admitted next week to do the radiation in the lead room again. If we do not hear that news we will move onto the next experimental treatment which is the immunotherapy.