Logan had his appointment yesterday and everything went well. If he does not get a fever then we get a little two day break from the hospital. However yesterday we did get news that they may delay his stem cell transplant. The reason for this is they are having a higher than usual amount of kids w/ respiratory infections right now. They want to get this under control before they bring Logan in and wipe out his immune system (if he got any infection while getting stem cell transplant it could be deadly). They said they will probably let us know within the week what they want to do.