Nothing is going as planned…..
Kelly, Logan’s Papa, & Logan headed up to Seattle Children’s at 5:30 this morning for CT scan and meeting. We thought it would be an easy/quick day up there but that is never the case. Person that called to set-up meetings never told us he was not supposed to eat/drink so they delayed CT until 10. They met with Dr. Julie Park and went over experimental treatment schedule. Going to be spending a lot of time up there. Basically starting this Monday 9 weeks of outpatient chemo treatment everyday for approximately 5 hours in clinic per day. They expect Logan to lose his hair again week number 2.
CT took place at 10 and they are concerned about air around Logan’s lungs. Kelly is awaiting more information from doctors but he may need to go into surgery today or tomorrow to relieve this and find out what is causing it. Insert bad word here.
Logan is currently in getting an EKG as I type this (electrocardiogram to test heart).
I will update everyone once we find out more….