We have met with Logan’s team and at this point don’t know what to do.
Options are to have Logan do the antibody treatment again with 1/2 the chemo but this treatment possibly could do more harm than good. Doing this again would also DQ him from other trials if available. There is also a small chance this may stabilize the cancer. He would start this on Monday.
Do nothing right now and hope another trial opens up that Logan would qualify for but risk the cancer growing.
Logan is feeling and looking great. I so wish we could just hit the pause button and live life as is.
Whatever the decision we will second guess ourselves….forever.
I wish this heartache and pain onto nobody.