Unfortunately we are not sure if Logan will be admitted on Monday. Logan and Kelly spent most the day at the hospital but some miscommunication has left us not knowing what’s next. We are awaiting a call from his team. He did receive platelets today. He is close to needing blood and his ANC is pretty low so they/we will keep a close eye on that.
Yes, you can read into this post…we are a bit frustrated with the communication. We know that Logan is not the only patient…but he is our TOP priority. When there is a lack of communication we get extremely frustrated. So right now plan is to admit Monday, but we are not sure. Logan of course is cool with whatever. He would actually prefer to wait another week to gain back strength.
We know that he is under some of the best care in the world….We as any parent want ALL of their attention.
I will update everyone when I find out more. In the meantime Logan is enjoying Xbox time:).